Friday, March 1, 2024

Phoenix 9, EOT main match day 2

 Second day of EOT CAS

Today was the second day of the End of Trail World Championship of Cowboy Action Shooting.  
We shot 4 of the 12 stages at 8 AM.  Tomorrow we have the last 4 at 2 PM
I had a clean day today, no misses and all in the right order!
This afternoon was gun cleaning then wandering among the vendors again.  I bought some primers and considered a couple other things.  Considering them is a lot cheaper than buying them!
This evening was a Mexican dinner, side event awards and Bingo.
I won First Place in the Sr. Traditional category Plainsman!  I’ve had 3rd & 4th place 4 times, so when they handed out 3rd & 2nd I just figured that was that.  I about fell out of my chair!
Carlene and I played Bingo along with 5 friends from the posse.  We had the low scores of the group, Roy almost won a game, he was 1 number away.  High score for the evening won an EOT belt buckle “EOT World Champion Bingo”!🤣

Meanwhile Carlene went back to Lake Pleasant and Skye got to swim again!
























1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on that 1st place Plainsman win. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete