Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Phoenix 7, Wild Bunch

 This was the second and final day of the EOT Wild Bunch competition. I figured I did OK today, fair to middlin’ for sure.

The awards were presented tonight.  I got second in the costume contest.  The shooting results are not yet posted for the match but I was not in the top 10 so I have to wait for them to be posted on the web before I know any more.

I spent some time this afternoon helping Scarlet Darling unload a pallet of bullets for her booth.  Then wandered around the other vendors to see what I needed.  Didn’t find anything.  Maybe tomorrow.


Carlene’s day

I took a bike ride in the morning, watched Andy shoot one stage, and a hike with Skye at the Lake Pleasant Regional Park.  The park is popular for camping, hiking, mountain biking, horseback rdng








Constable Nelson, from Australia, with his aviator wings, leather flight helmet & goggles








For the costume contest

 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Doc! Fine Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says costume contest, you could claim anything.

    ReplyDelete