Saturday, February 17, 2024

Tucson 4, hike

 We did a nice 4.6 mile hike today on Brown Mountain, near the Desert Museum we were at yesterday.  Terri suggested it and it didn’t take us long to use her suggestion.  No dogs allowed so Skye spent another day in the camper.  We left the AC on in case it got warmer than expected.  She was glad to see us of course and we took her for a good walk when we got home.  That does not mean that I didn’t have to play with her for an hour tonight. 

On the hike we met a couple from Syracuse.  We ran into them several times during the day. 
After hiking we hit my favorite grocery store, Food City.   They make great chorizo and salsa molcajete in-store.   I buy enough chorizo for my breakfasts at shoots this winter and still have some for cow camp this summer.  I’m the breakfast chuck wagon for several cowboys (up to 7) at our shoots.  
I noticed photos on FB from the Pemi Primitive Biathlon this weekend.  Glad to see those and glad they got some snow!




















A pause in playtime 

Sunset at the fairgrounds 


No comments:

Post a Comment